LTA Q22 - Q26-18/19: REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS FOR MULTIPLE SERVICES
REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS
(OVER R30 000.00 UP TO A TRANSACTION VALUE OF R500 000.00 VAT INCLUDED)
The Limpopo Tourism Agency requests interested Registered Central Supplier Database (CSD) service providers to quote on the goods and/or services listed hereunder. Please furnish all information as requested and return your quotation on the date stipulated. Late and incomplete submissions will invalidate the quotation submitted.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE QUOTATION DOCUMENT WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM THE SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT UNIT, OFFICE OF MR. PALAKI TSEBE FOR COLLECTION
||Re-design and production of 6000 brochures for Limpopo Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions
||Mr. Mashudu Ramudzuli @ 015 293 3600
||Procurement of Laptops
||Mr. Isaac Maelane @ 015 293 3600
||Procurement of Shirts for Tourism Month Campaigns and Events
||Mr. Phuti Motlokwane @ 015 293 3676
||Procurement of A4 Diaries for 2019
||Mr. Lilian Manngo @ 015 293 3600
||Procurement of Printing Toners
||Mr. Phalane Mogoba @ 015 293 3600
The following conditions shall apply:
1. Price(s) quoted must be valid for at least sixty (60) days from date of your offer.
2. Price(s) quoted must be firm and inclusive of VAT.
3. A firm delivery period must be indicated.
4. These quotations will be evaluated in terms of the 80/20 preference point system as prescribed in the Preferential Procurement Regulations (2017) and for this purpose the enclosed forms SBD 4, SBD 6.1, SBD6.2, SBD 8 & SBD 9 must be scrutinized, completed and submitted together with your quotation.
5. The successful provider will be the one scoring the highest points in terms of the Preferential Procurement Regulations (2017)