The guesthouse is part of the original farmhouse built in 1928. The original steel pressed ceilings and oregon pine floors have been retained, but the architecture has been adapted to a more contemporary style
All units have individual entrances onto the garden and pool. The suites have their own lounge and fireplace and are stylishly furnished with a range of antique and contemporary furniture and local artwork.
All suites/rooms have TV with MNET and DSTV, mini-bar and tea/coffee facilities.