Church of the Vow

Information

The church was designed by Gerhard Moerdyk and built in 1926.The church of the convenant is one on the two churches in South Africa that came about as a result of a vow . On October 16,1898, shortly before the republican attack on the Venda monarch Mphephu,worshippers promised that if the Lord enabled them to make peace with the Venda, a church will be dedicated to His  honour.

Contact Details

Physical Address:

Located in town of Louis Trichardt.

E-Mail Address:

larendze@fnb.co.za

Telephone Number:

0843196684/0834082843

15 516 3415

Subscribe to our newsletter