Polokwane Museum

Information

The Polokwane Museum was built in 1906 by Moschke, a German immigrant and in 1920 he sold the museum to JA Jones. Mr Jones gave the museum the name of 'Irish House'. The building is from the beautiful Late Victorian style and was restored to its original splendour in 1986 when it was declared as a museum.

Contact Details

E-Mail Address:

janine@tobinsa.co.za

Telephone Number:

0833399884

15 290 2183

Subscribe to our newsletter