The Limpopo Tourism Agency (LTA) was established in terms of the Northern Province Tourism and Parks Board Act 8 of 2001. The mandate of the LTA is to promote, foster and develop tourism to and within the Limpopo Province.
To make Limpopo Province the preferred eco-tourism destination in Southern Africa.
- To encourage and facilitate the holistic development and promotion of the tourism industry in Limpopo.
- To encourage the participation of all people in the tourism industry.
- To ensure that all people have equal access to the social, economic and environmental opportunities and benefits created by the tourism industry.
- To facilitate community empowerment as an essential part of tourism development.
- To ensure that nature reserves and protected areas are developed, promoted, managed and conserved effectively.
- To facilitate hospitality management in the province.
- Personal Growth
- Commitment and teamwork